Discover WatertownHow Do I

Go To Search
Click to Home

House Moving Permits
House Moving Permit
You may apply for a House Moving permit in person at City Hall on the 2nd floor in Building Services or by completing an online form.  If you have any questions with the application process, please contact the Building Services Department at (605) 882-6201