Winter Reading Bingo
- Log books between January 1 through February 28.
- Complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line for an entry in the prize drawing!
- Register here or download the ReadSquared app through the apple store or google play.
Korean Movie Night
- Second Monday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
Brown Bag Book Club
- Third Monday of every month at 12:00 p.m.
- On February 13, we will be discussing The book of lost friends by Lisa Wingate.
Evening Book Club
- Third Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
- On February 15, we will be discussing The Thursday murder club by Richard Osman.
Fantasy Book Club
- Fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 p.m. at Scooters.
- On February 27, we will be discussing Jade City by Fonda Lee.
*All book clubs are closed with no waitlist.
- Are you unable to visit the library? Let us bring our library to you!
- Our Special Services include delivery and pick-up of materials you suggest or we can select items for you. Books, audiobooks, magazines, and DVD's are all available!
- Want to join? Call Josh at (605) 753-3655 or email him.
Bicycles available for check out
- Bicycles can check out for 3 days.
- When checking out a bike you will need to sign a waiver per bike per rider. Print out and sign the waivers here. Otherwise you can stop in the library and sign them when you check out a bike!
- Need to know how to lock the bike back up? Here's how!
- Watertown Regional Genealogical Society meets at the library at 1pm on the second Tuesday of each month.