The Watertown City Council is comprised of two elected members of from each City Ward. The meetings are led by the Mayor or, if the mayor is not present, the City Council President.
- The Current Mayor of Watertown is Sarah Caron.
- Ward A is represented by Mike Danforth and Don Roby.
- Ward B is represented by Adam Lalim and Jon Solum
- Ward C is represented by Brad Thorson and Beth Mantey
- Ward D is represented by Josh Weyh and City Council President Bruce Buhler
- Ward E is represented by Glen Vilhauer and Dan Albertsen.
The City Council meetings take place on the first and third Monday’s of each month. If there is a public holiday on the Monday in which the council is to meet, the council will meet on the following Tuesday. The City Council Work Session Meeting starts at 5:30 PM, and the City Council Meeting starts following at 7:00 PM.