DASH EVENTS PLANNED IN 2018
- DASH will sponsor the Watertown Recreational Trail Challenge from May-September. Get registered and track your exercise plan and keep track of how many miles you put on using the beautiful trail system.
- DASH will host the Spring Into Action 5K/Walk for Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness on April 21st at the Watertown Police Department.
- DASH will present a $500.00 scholarship to a graduating senior at the Watertown High School at the Senior Awards Night on Tuesday, May 8th.
- DASH will sponsor the Teen Police Academy which will be held June 11th-15th at the Watertown Police Department.
- DASH will host the Dash to Kampeska Freedom Run 5K/Walk at Jackson Park on Monday, July 2nd at 6:30 PM.
- DASH will host the 7th Annual Fun Run for 5 year olds up to 12 year olds at the Allen R. Mitchell field on Monday, August 13th at 5:30 PM.
- DASH will sponsor the F.O.P. Kids Triathlon at the Prairie Lakes Wellness Center on Wednesday, August 15th.
- DASH sponsors the DARE Program. Classes will be taught to the 5th graders at the local elementary schools throughout the school year.
- DASH will co-host with Walmart the Support Sweet Miracles 5K/Walk with all proceeds going to the Children's Miracle Network on September 29th.
- DASH is honored to help coordinate a celebratory 5K in honor of the Girls On The Run here in Watertown on November 13th.
- DASH will partner with Great Plains Lutheran High School and host the 19th Annual Turkey Dash 5K/Walk on Thanksgiving Day morning, November 22nd at 10:00 AM.