- Parks, Recreation and Forestry
- Prairie Lakes Wellness Center
- Bramble Park Zoo
- Stokes-Thomas Lake City Park
Effective April 29, 2020 the following facilities were opened to the public, conditioned upon requirements for usage posted at each facility:
- Slumberland Disc Golf Course
- Jackson Crossing Disc Golf Course
- All tennis courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Dog Park
Bramble Park Zoo opened May 11th at 10am. Daily Hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm.
City Wide Clean-Up Starting Monday June 1, 2020 through Friday June 5, 2020
The City of Watertown will sponsor the Annual City Wide Clean-up starting Monday June 1, 2020 through Friday June 5, 2020.
Place your items on your boulevard on Saturday May 30 or Sunday May 31 to ensure they are collected during Clean-up Week. The City will not return to an area once it is completed. Items should not be set out prior to Saturday May 30 (Residents placing items at the curb prior to May 30 may be subject to a ticket).
Only the following items will be collected at the curb. Please sort into three separate piles:
1. Recycling pile: washers/dryers, stoves/ranges, dishwashers, hot water heaters, furnaces, bikes, lawn mowers, tillers, snow blowers, microwaves, exercise equipment, grills, water softeners, refrigerators & freezers (doors removed), and air conditioners. Do not remove Freon. The Watertown Regional Landfill will remove all Freon.
2. Garbage pile: carpet, furniture and mattresses (only).
3. Electronic Waste: place your E-Waste in a separate pile (computer monitors, laptops, printers, VCR’s, scanners, keyboards, fax machines, copy machines, TV’s, and video game systems.
Items not accepted:
Building material, glass, remodeling or construction rubble, concrete, motor oil, batteries, trees, liquids and/or petroleum products, tires, cardboard, Styrofoam, clothing, shoes, books, magazines, yard waste, wood, branches or any hazardous wastes. Small items that fit in the blue garbage containers should be placed in the blue container, not on the boulevard.