Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
WFR responded to the Codington County Detention Center early Monday morning for a faulty smoke detector. Upon arrival, the smoke detector was going off and personnel had cleared that part of the facility. The detector was replaced and all crews cleared the scene. WFR reminds you to keep your detectors in good working condition, replacing them based on the manufacturer's suggested time frame. Also be sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in place at your home. They save lives!