Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
at 808 2nd ST NE.
Firefighters entered the residence with monitors that detect carbon monoxide and other dangerous gasses. Firefighters found that there were unacceptable levels of CO in the house. Home owners were advised of the situation and informed that they should have their furnace checked.
Watertown Fire Rescue would like to remind everyone of the importance of having working Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors in their homes.