Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
At 00:06, on 4/9/18; Watertown Fire Rescue responded to 1906 11th Ave SW for a report of Carbon Monoxide detected in a residence. Upon arrival Carbon Monoxide was detected with monitoring equipment. The residents were advised not to stay in the residence until their furnace could be evaluated by HVAC technicians. WFR would like to remind everyone check their furnaces, replace filters when needed, and to please get a carbon monoxide detector if they do not already have one.