Fire Department

Posted on: April 9, 2018

Watertown Fire Rescue responds to Carbon Monoxide leak.

Apparatus

At 00:06, on 4/9/18; Watertown Fire Rescue responded to 1906 11th Ave SW for a report of Carbon Monoxide detected in a residence. Upon arrival Carbon Monoxide was detected with monitoring equipment. The residents were advised not to stay in the residence until their furnace could be evaluated by HVAC technicians. WFR would like to remind everyone check their furnaces, replace filters when needed, and to please get a carbon monoxide detector if they do not already have one.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Fire Department

Apparatus

WFR responds to structure fire

Posted on: March 19, 2018
Apparatus

WFR responds to house fire

Posted on: March 19, 2018