Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
While Watertown Regional Library is closed to the public, we will be offering curbside pick-up.
How curbside service works:
1. Visit our catalog at watlib.org. Underneath the items you would like to borrow, click “place hold”.
•You need to sign in to the catalog. If you do not know your password, please call the library at (605) 882-6220.
• If an item says unavailable, it is checked out. You may still place a hold, and you will be placed on a wait list.
2. A staff member will call you when your items are ready for pick-up.
3. When you arrive at the library, please return your current items in the book drop and pull forward to the glass doors on the east side (7th street).
4. Call the library at (605) 882-6220. Please tell us your name and that you are here to pick-up your materials. Please remain in your vehicle.
5. Library staff will set your materials on the bench near the east doors. Please remain in your vehicle until the staff member has returned inside the library.
If you do not have internet access, the library staff will accept requests over the phone on a limited case- by-case basis. Only call us if you cannot order items online.
When the library re-opens to the public, curbside delivery will end.