Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
WFR responded to house fire at approximately 1851 on Sep 3 at 1114 34 St SW. Initial reports were a clothes dryer fire and the house was filling up with smoke. Upon arrival fire fighters found the home to be completely full off smoke. Everyone had escaped from the home on their own and fire fighters quickly extinguished the fire. It was contained to the clothes dryer and no structural damage occurred to the home. But there was extensive smoke damage and the dryer was a total loss. Crews were on scene just a little over an hour. No injuries were reported. BC McElhany