Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
WFR responded to a call from a homeowner whose dishwasher was on fire. When fire crews got on scene the entire main floor of the house was full of smoke. Firefighters entered the house and found the built-in dishwasher had malfunctioned and started the cabinet around the dishwasher on fire. Crews quickly extinguished the fire before it could spread, they then removed the dishwasher from the home. Damage was contained to the cabinet around the appliance and some smoke damage to the home.