Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
WFR responded to a house fire at 1395 4 St NW at 2323 on Saturday evening. Upon arrival fire fighters found a small fire in the garage and living room of the home.
The fire had started when a flammable liquid was used to start a fire in the fire place. Thanks to a very quick response, the fire was immediately put out. No injuries were reported. WFR was on scene approximately 1 hour. WFR wants to remind everyone as fall approaches to NEVER use gasoline in a home to start a fire place fire.