Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
WFR responded to a residence that had a carbon monoxide detector going off at approximately 0230 this morning. Once on scene, WFR used gas monitors to make sure there were no harmful gases in the house and found it to be a faulty detector. As fall approaches, remember to change the batteries in all detectors in your residence.
WFR also responded to Lake Area Tech for a general fire alarm at 0025. After searching entire building, WFR found that it was a false alarm.