Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Early Yesterday afternoon, Watertown Fire Rescue responded to a phone in Fire alarm at the McDonalds I29. Upon arrival, all occupants and staff had self-evacuated after one of the main grills had caught on fire. Staff had expired an extinguisher on the grill but fire had not gone out. WFR Engine crew made entry, found grill burning and were able to extinguish the fire using only extinguishers causing no damage to surrounding area or equipment. WFR removed grill from building to eliminate any possible danger of rekindle. All crews cleard scene and released building to McDonalds Staff.